Date: 19 - 21 Sept, 2019
Venue: House 1881, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Sake Walk 2019 Terms & Conditions
1. Only available to Jebsen Fine Wines members. If not, please click here to register.
只限Jebsen Fine Wines 會員購買。如非Jebsen Fine Wines 會員請先按此註冊成為會員
2. After purchase, the electronic ticket will be sent to the registered members’ emails.
3. The online purchase of entrance tickets, subscriptions to master class sessions and Sake Walk dinner during the event period will be terminated one day before the start of each event
4. Online subscription of master class sessions and Sake Walk Dinner are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
5. Entrance tickets can also be purchased on the spot on the day of the event
6. Each adult event ticket can be brought to the venue free of charge for a child aged 12 or younger.
7. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission and cannot be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
8. For safety and crowd control, the event organiser, Jebsen Beverage Company Limited (“Jebsen”) has the right to request patrons to line up and wait for entry.
9. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. Proof of age will be requested at alcohol counters
10. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
11. Jebsen has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
12. If the event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons. Details will be announced on official website
13. This ticket entitles the patron to entrance to the event. Holders of tickets that include tokens can redeem the tokens at the reception on the day of the event.