You are invited to join the “Sake Walk 2019 - Discover the Fragrant World of Sake”, Hong Kong’s largest sake consumer event that will showcase over 80 sakes from 14 breweries across Japan, offering you the opportunity to discover, try and buy.
To elevate the joyous mood further, registered members of Jebsen Fine Wines with The Platinum Card can also enjoy an exclusive offer of 25% off on Jebsen Fine Wines online store and receive a total of 15 tokens (additional 5 tokens with a purchase of event ticket, which contains 10 tokens) upon purchasing the HK$280 Sake Walk 2019 ticket! Join the Jebsen Fine Wines family and get your Platinum Card now to enjoy the amazing offers! Sake Walk special offer is available from 22 August to 20 September 2019 at the Jebsen Fine Wines online store or on Sake Walk event that day (21 September).
Please register as a member of Jebsen Fine Wines and simply enter “First 6 digits of your card number ”in bin code field in the registration page to enjoy these offers!
To enjoy Sake Walk special offer, please simply enter “AMEX15” in discount code field while purchasing the ticket!
More member benefits
*Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Jebsen Fine Wines Online store Promotion – Online Discounts
1. Jebsen Fine Wines online store savings offers (“Offers”) are valid from August 22, 2019 until January 31, 2020, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Savings Offers are applicable to the Cardmembers of The following card issued by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) in Hong Kong (“Eligible Card” and accordingly the “Eligible Cardmembers”):
3. Offers are not applicable to American Express Corporate Cards, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Corporate Purchasing Cards, all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong and credit cards bearing the name, brand or logo of American Express issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co Ltd., Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited, DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited and Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited.
4. To enjoy Offers, Cardmember must register at Jebsen Fine Wines and settle the payment with Eligible Card within the Promotion Period.
5. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
6. Offers are not applicable to selected products. Details please refer to Jebsen Fine Wines online store.
7. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
8. Offers are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Jebsen Beverage Company Limited (“Jebsen”).
9. Jebsen is solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice offered to Cardmembers. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of any of these products and/or services herein and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
10. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. American Express and Jebsen reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of any dispute, American Express and Jebsen reserve the right of final decision.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions – Salk Walk 2019 Promotion: Event ticket
1. The Promotion (as defined below) is only applicable to the Cardmembers of The Platinum Card® issued by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) in Hong Kong (“Eligible Cards” and accordingly the “Eligible Cardmembers”).
2. From August 22, 2019 to September 20, 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”), Eligible Cardmembers can enjoy below offers at Jebsen Fine Wines:
3. Eligible Cardmembers are required to register to be the member of Jebsen Fine Wines for the offer and must settle the full payment with the Eligible Cards. Please click here to register.
4. After purchase, the electronic tickets will be sent to the registered members’ emails.
5. The online purchase of event tickets will be terminated one day before the start of event.
6. Event tickets can be purchased on the spot on the day of the event.
7. Each adult event ticket can be brought to the venue free of charge for a child aged 12 or younger.
8. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission and cannot be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
9. For safety and crowd control, Jebsen Beverage Company Limited (“Jebsen”) has the right to request patrons to line up and wait for entry.
10. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to anyone who is under 18 years old in the course of business. Proof of age will be requested at alcohol counters.
11. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
12. Jebsen has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
13. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued by Jebsen to all patrons. Details will be announced on Sake Walk 2019 official website.
14. The ticket entitles the patron to entrance to the event. Holders of tickets that include tokens can redeem the tokens at the reception on the day of the event.
16. Jebsen is responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice and fulfillment of the Promotion offered to Eligible Cardmembers. American Express is not the provider and assumes no responsibility for any of the products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Promotion and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
17. American Express shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. American Express and Jebsen reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
19. In case of any disputes, American Express and Jebsen reserve the right to make the final judgment and the decision of American Express and Jebsen shall be final.
20. In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.